By Men Jiuzhang, Guo Lei
Tested through the Western Han dynasty greater than 2,000 years in the past, conventional chinese language medication (TCM) is at present discovering elevated reputation. A normal creation to conventional chinese language medication explores the considering at the back of TCM, its philosophy-based concept, and its state of the art makes use of in today’s scientific perform. The publication covers:
* institution and features of TCM’s concept
* institution and improvement of TCM’s medical system.
* easy gains of TCM
* TCM’s philosophical bases: primordial qi, yin-yang and 5 parts
* TCM’s clinical version, approach, and architecture
Organized to make details simply obtainable, every one bankruptcy contains:
* Goals & Requirements and Key Contents to let readers to appreciate the center and the description of the chapter
* Endnotes for readers to benefit a few cultural and old info unusual to China
* Glossary for readers to appreciate extra particular information regarding TCM and chinese language culture
Complete with bankruptcy outlines and ancillary fabric, this rigorously designed advisor brings a time-tested perform again to the long run.
Read Online or Download A General Introduction to Traditional Chinese Medicine PDF
Best medicine books
This quantity presents a realistic, complete evaluation on benign and malignant illness of the grownup kidney. The textual content addresses the subject of evaluate and administration of sufferers with surgical renal ailment. inside of this scope, it comprises hereditary and spontaneous renal neoplasms, in addition to non-neoplastic ailment that manifests as a clinically proper mass.
This MRI atlas of the backbone is the fruit of interdisciplinary cooperation between radiologists, orthopedic surgeons, traumatologists, and neurosurgeons. it's a clinically orientated atlas that covers all very important ailments and accidents of the backbone. considerable illustrations are supplemented through concise descriptions of anatomy and pathophysiology, the traditional and irregular MRI visual appeal, diagnostic pitfalls, and the scientific importance of MRI.
Any dialogue of the scientific features of Parkinson's ailment needs to consider the inaccuracies of medical analysis. In a successive sequence of a hundred sufferers with a scientific analysis of Parkinson's ailment, in basic terms seventy six fulfilled the factors for prognosis at autopsy exam. makes an attempt to tighten the diagnostic standards bring about elevated specificity yet with decreased sensitivity.
- The Parkland Trauma Handbook: Mobile Medicine Series, Third Edition
- 'Spuria Macri': Ein Anhang zu 'Macer Floridus, De viribus herbarum'. Einleitung, Übersetzung, Kommentar
- Über das Wesen Malacischer Knochenveränderungen Infolge Innerer Krankheiten
- Komplikationsmanagement in der Traumatologie
- Sturdevant's Art and Science of Operative Dentistry, 5e
- Medical retina
Extra resources for A General Introduction to Traditional Chinese Medicine
At the age of seven, permanent teeth appear to replace deciduous ones and hair grows in a rapid speed; at the age of 14, with the arrival of menarche, female teenagers begin to have the physiological ability to reproduce; at the age of 21, growth slows down or even stops; at the age of 28, physiological functions are at their climax; at the age of 35, physiological functions start declining; at the age of 42, women begin to age with haggard faces and white hair appearing; and at the age of 49, reproductive function begins to fail with the reach of menopause.
To sum up, the successive publication of The Classic of Internal Medicine, The Classic of Medical Problems, and The Classic of Meteria Medica shows the great achievements in the exploration of disease law and the medication experience accumulation, which symbolizes the establishment of TCM’s theoretical system and the standardization of clinical practice. 3 Preliminary Establishment of TSD Treatise on Exogenous Febrile Diseases and Miscellaneous Diseases (the later physicians divide it into two books: Treatise on Febrile Diseases 54 and Synopsis of the Golden Chamber) establishes the typical model of TSD and integrates medical theory, principle, prescription, and herb for clinical practice.
2. Deﬁnition and connotation of the holism view of TCM. 3. Organic integrity of the human body. 4. Unity of man and nature. 5. Deﬁnition and connotation of TSD. 6. Deﬁnitions and the distinction of symptom, syndrome, and disease. 7. Main content of syndrome diﬀerentiation. 8. Main content of TCM’s treatment. 9. Relation between syndrome diﬀerentiation and treatment. 10. Principles of TSD. Key Concepts 1. Two characteristics peculiar to TCM are holism and TSD. 2. Holism is an important concept of TCM.
A General Introduction to Traditional Chinese Medicine by Men Jiuzhang, Guo Lei